THOUGH THE MOUNTAINS

BE SHAKEN AND THE HILLS BE REMOVED

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mission Log Day 6

Chapel service – Faith prays for healing for the staff and commissions them to heal others.

I share a farewell message on behalf of the team.

The staff organizes a march for World AIDS day, followed by some talks joined in by patients/relatives.



Thought I would close the clinic, but swamped by last-minute patients, so kept on seeing patients way past our departure time.

Was very saddened that I had to pick up so many cases only to tell them I cannot stay to operate for them.

Spoke to daughter of the patient I operated on. A premed student who had to give up her dream of doing medicine because of lack of funds, and no scholarships available for Christians like her.

Left for Rawalpindi at 3pm and arrived at 8pm+.

Back to Log Index

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home